We are currently recruiting Volunteer Positions for:
- General Fitness Instructor (Virtual) – Application deadline: Until Filled
- Qigong – Virtual Volunteer Position – Application deadline: Until Filled
- T’ai Chi – Virtual Volunteer Position – Application deadline: Until Filled
- Yoga Nidra- Virtual Volunteer Position – Application deadline: Until Filled
On–Going Volunteer Opportunities
Program Facilitator Volunteers
If you have a special skill/training/certification (artistic, knowledgeable in a specific area, physical fitness) that you would like to share with our members, we are open to proposals for our workshop/program calendar. We would love to learn about your skills and interests and how it can benefit our members or staff. The time commitment will vary upon acceptance as a facilitator.
Charitable Gaming – Fundraising
Volunteers are needed at the Rama Gaming House – 991 Kennedy Road (east end of Toronto), which will raise funds for the organization.
Volunteer commitment is about 1-2 shifts per month. Duties include greeting and assisting patrons and information about Gilda’s Toronto to promote our organization. No money handling required. Day/evening/weekend shifts available. Minimum 6-month commitment. Training will be provided.
How to become a Gilda’s Toronto volunteer
- Download the application form, complete and submit it by email.
- Attend a virtual interview with the Volunteer Coordinator
- Attend a virtual orientation/training session(s)
- Provide two references
- A police check is required for most volunteer positions. The Volunteer Coordinator will discuss this with you.
* Once all steps are completed, we will book your volunteer start date. You will have a great time and gain experience while building new relationships.
Volunteers are an integral part of the Gilda’s Toronto community. We would not be able to do what we do without the help of our amazing team of volunteers.
We are evaluating our volunteer opportunities and will update this site as positions become available.
For more information and to request an application form, contact:
Volunteer Coordinator – Kimberly Penton
Tel: 416-214-9898 ext. 213